Wednesday 29 June 2011

Completion of Programme assignment

From coming back from going away for a week, I had completed all pre production tasks within a group therefore that was completed, I had edited all the footage, therefore when I came back I worked on the individual work such as the investigations into editing techniques etc. I have now completed the assignment and submit all group work, individual work, the worksheets, skills profile and evaluation. Overall, throughout this assignment I have gained more knowledge and skills into the Media industry, the production of programmes, how to format a successful research dossier, about acts and regulations within the Media through a homework assignment. I have also learnt about a potential career path within the Media which enabled me to work further on to my CV, a cover letter, and research into the career of a successful figure within the media industry therefore I gained an understanding on the directions and paths to work in the Media Industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment