Wednesday 29 June 2011

Homework Assignment Completed and Film and Video Editing Techniques Worksheet Completed

I have completed homework assignment and the film and video techniques worksheet. Throughout the film and video editing techniques worksheet I have created a time line of dates between 1900-2011 of dates of new techniques, development etc. I have now gained much knowledge into the history of film, editing and the development. Within this assignment I also had to explain at least 5 editing techniques with examples, I talked about continuity editing, montage, shot-reverse shot, jump-cutting, transition:cut, i gave an example of the editing technique and how they are applied to film productions. I have also completed the homework assignment which included a number of tasks to gain knowledge into the media industry which included: The history and ownership within the Media industry whereby I researched into BBC and Walt Disney Company (which were already complete) I have now completed a CV, Cover Letter, a portfolio of works, Powerpoint of a successful figure in the media industry who I researched into James Cameron, and a career path in the field I would like to work in. Within this homework assignment I also researched into legal and ethical regulations within the media and acts within the media and how they affect media producers. Throughout this homework assignment I gained in-depth knowledge into the Media industry and to how present works.

No comments:

Post a Comment