Wednesday 25 May 2011

Assignment: Social Action and Community Task sheet

I have now completed the task sheet based around social action and community factual programmes. Tasks included within this tasksheet consisting on highlighting and describing existing social and community documentaries which I researched into 'The Secret Millionaire', 'Home is where the heart is' and 'Living in the slum'. Through researching into each programme I identified and included each programme's purpose of the documentary, the director, title, year and production company. Throughout this worksheet I also highlighted Issues and needs with resolutions for the proposed Idea, the last task within this worksheet was to create a proposal to highlight the content within producing the production, through research I also included the budget, locations, facilities etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment