Wednesday 25 May 2011

Proposals Complete and Update of Social Action and Community Worksheet

I have now completed both proposals for proposed ideas for the factual programme and social action and commnuity, which includes and highlights; the audience, the budget, the equipment etc. The proposed idea for the factual programme which was based from MY Magazine assignment, was facts about Chichester College and what is available such as; activities, course information etc, Where as the proposed idea for the social action and community was the concept of the cut of EMA and the effect it will have on students. Through both proposals I have highlighted the establish concept and portrayed my knowledge within copyright, budget, codes of practice etc.

I have also completed the social action and community worksheet which gained me knowledge into different existing social action and community documentaries and understanding within a social action and communtiy documentary. I researched into existing social action and community documentaries to gain an unerstanding and highlighted the impact on peoples lives and the community. Within this worksheet I also highlighted Quantitative and Qualitative research methods and Primary and Secondary Research, and how I will be applying this within the production of pre-production and post production. Within this worksheet I also explained the issues and needs which I need to consider within creating a social action programme and how to overcome these.

No comments:

Post a Comment