Friday 7 January 2011

Review Week & Review on My Progress

Within review week, i had the opportunity to improve already submitted work; Digital Graphics project, to hopefully gain a higher grade. By thoroughly understanding feedback & improvements, i followed the improvement plan given, some improvements i were given were; Add more research, Add Pros & Cons of different file formats for the Digital Graphics project, i completed all improvements given to hopefully higher my grade, & re-submitted the improved work in a new file. After being given improvements & the chance to improve my work, I've learnt to give my work more in-depth research as research is so important, and I've shown how to respond to feedback & by following improvement guides to improve my work.

My progress throughout the past 14 weeks is incredible, i have learnt so many more skills & learnt the use of new programmes which has enhanced the quality of my work. Programmes such as; Blogger, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Encore, i have learnt the use of & techniques which i can apply to my future work. I'm really pleased & happy with the amount of knowledge I've gained, in comparisant to Chichester sixth form, which i left & came to Chichester College, i've been introduced to a number of unique & useful programmes & gained knowlegde in so many different areas from; Creating a DVD Menu, Learning the differenece between file formats which enhances the different in image quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment