Friday 4 February 2011

Development of Assignment

Through today's lesson, we have been introduced to sample viewing, and produced a questionnaire for sample viewing, where my target audience will view our Television Advert and fill out a questionnaire to collect data on our feedback and how we can improve. Questions such as; what they thought about it to get their opinions will be used. I have also developed onto my evaluation and I'm in the process of completed it, I have mentioned skills I have developed/gained, problems we encountered and how we dealt with them, what I would do differently in the future in areas such as; the pre-production stage, my final advert. Another aspect within the evaluation which should be mentioned is the comparison between our advert to real life professional productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment