Tuesday 19 October 2010

Proposal Update

For the final product for our DVD Menu we were asked to present our pitch/proposal in either Powerpoint Presentation or a newly introduced website called Prezi.com. I have now completed my Proposal presentation on Prezi.com, which included the following options of my DVD Menu:
  • Genre
  • Target Audience
  • Colour theme
  • Fonts & Existing Fonts
  • Textures & Existing Textures
  • Location
  • Budget
  • Mood board
  • Images & Existing images
  • Layout
  • Character
  • Props
  • Roll over effect
I was introduced to Prezi as an option to present my proposal & at first impression, my initial thought was it looked confusing but after practice i soon got the hang of it. I enjoyed using Prezi & found it very interesting & makes presenting work fun. I'm glad i chose Prezi as apposed to PowerPoint Presentation, because Prezi is different, fun & easy to use after a while. I'm pleased with my final Presentation of my proposal. This is a print screen shot of my proposal which i will be presenting to my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment