Friday 8 October 2010

Skills Profile

I will need to include in my Blog over the next two years
  • Skills i have already
  • Skills i have improved on
  • Skills i'd like to improve on
  • Goals
  • Achieved Goals
  • My Targets
  • My Work in Progress
After my first week of college, we analysed posters, moodboards, and draw 3 sketches.
Today we used Photoshop to analyse existing movie posters which i have done before but did enjoy analysing & deconstructing elements put into the poster for the audience.
I have used Photoshop before to create Magazine front covers, double page spreadsheet, edit a high number of photographs, but today i learnt even more then i did, with hidden tools & short cuts.

Positives
  • Can use Photoshop & all the different tools & techniques
  • Create a moodbaord and annotate onto
  • Short cuts on Photoshop
  • Can create a successful A4 Canvas
  • To use the 150 resolution for a successful image
  • Learnt how to change backgrounds of images without touching the image
  • How to change canvas to landscape/portrait
Consideration for my own movie poster
  • The main subject/attraction of my movie poster, rule of thirds
  • Colour & Composition to relate to my genre
  • All elements to relate to my genre of Thriller
  • An attractive, striking image
  • Font bold & eye-catching
  • Adding age certificate, main star in the film
Goals
  • I hope to make a successful movie poster
  • All elements of my movie poster to relate to the genre of thriller
  • Learn short cuts for Photoshop
  • Learn how to cut & edit out certain aspects of images

No comments:

Post a Comment