Tuesday 16 November 2010

Completion of DVD Menu in Encore

I have now completed my DVD Menu in Encore with all inter-links. I've linked all 7 pages with each other & with a Easter egg to link back to homepage. I'm really pleased about my DVD Menu, however there were down sides. I had to alter some things, i highlighted the images but it wouldn't appear on Encore, this was a problem.

To resolve this problem i, therefore had to change it & instead highlighted the font of the Scene Selection which i prefer now. The genre i was going for, Horror, i feel is successfully portrayed across to the audience, with the colours, images, fonts etc. & is how i visually expected of my DVD Menu. I also added my Animation which was more in-depth then i thought, but after some investigation into Encore i soon found to export an image in Photoshop as 'render video' then import into Encore as a Timeline. After this, i linked them all together & i'm really pleased with  it. I'm now going to download my audio of Horror sounds to then import into Encore onto my Main DVD Menu. I'm going to use a sound which presents Horror, e.g. screams, wolfs, witches etc. These all imply the Horror Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment