Wednesday 24 November 2010

Responding to Feedback


Today i recieved valuable feedback on my progress from Harry, with my progress so far & my targets which i noted down to improve on:
  • Look at Production Guildlines on Chichester Online to organise my folder.
  • Edit my images to make them appear more darker & relate to the genre Horror more by adding textures blending in with the images.
Afte recieving feedback from my DVD Menu, i have looked at the Production Guidlines & have ordered my folder correctly & created a contents page indicating what pages are within my folder. I have also edited my images with added texture of 'ripping', & de-saturated the images, to make them appear darker & scarier, also to relate to the genre more.

2 comments:

  1. Hi could you send your budget for this the dvd menu budge - presentation about dvd menu idead - pressie or powerpoint and a word document proposal

    ReplyDelete