Tuesday 9 November 2010

Update of my DVD Menu Pages

I have now completed my DVD Menu Pages which were editted & completed within Adobe PhotoShop CS3. The pages consist of; Play, Scene Selection, Extras, Audio Set Up & Subtitles. Throughout each page i have kept with the genre & elements which imply the genre Horror. These are print previews of each page. I'm happy with the overall outcome of my DVD Menu pages & all the elements such as; the font, the colour scheme, the images & the layout, they're just as i predicted visually in my head.



Main Menu Page


Extras Page
 

Audio Set Up Page

Subtitles Page

      
Scene Selection Page (1/3)


Scene Selection Page (2/3)
  

Scene Selection Page (3/3)
 

1 comment:

  1. great work Jodie
    from Douglas West - Tutor
    have you checked out the functional skills blog?

    ReplyDelete