Friday 5 November 2010

Mood Board of my own Images

This is my Mood board of my images seen in my DVD Menu, i have added annotations to explain the use of Fonts, Props, Images, Colours etc.  All images in this mood board are my own & are seen within pages of my DVD Menu. The font seen is also from my DVD Menu, the red symbolises blood to enhane the nature of the Horror genre. All props seen were brought for this Photoshoot for my DVD Menu, i'm pleased i brought all of them, even though some are only used once throughout my DVD Menu. I brought props such as, Warning Tape, Glow in The Dark Spirit, Masks, Knifes, Fake Blood, Hanging Doll etc. I feel all props portray the genre of Horror really well & i believe all aspects from the Font, Images, Colour Theme successfully portray Horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment