Wednesday 10 November 2010

Story Board of Animation

For my DVD Menu, i have added the element of Animation to appear more scary & spooky. My Main DVD Menu is a simple image of a skeleton doll hanging from a tree. Therefore i have incorporated animation through animation frames, i've made the first frame opacity of 0% so the image doesn't appear at all, i have then duplicated this frame & made the 2nd frame opactify of 100% therefore the whole image shows in its fullest form. I then clicked on 'tweens animation frames', where the in between frames show the progress between the image seen as nothing to showing. I chose this animation, to create the feel that the skeleton doll is irocincally a 'ghost' & appearing from a tree. I feel this gives a creepy/spooky fell & effect & works well. For the animation, i also created the storyboard with the frames to show visually what i planned & now have achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment