Tuesday 22 March 2011

Initial Ideas for Student Magazine

I have generated and brain stormed some initial ideas through researching into colour schemes, images, fonts and layouts. Ideas for my colour scheme is using the background white as this is commonly used in both existing student magazines and I feel makes fonts, images stand out and appear bold. This mind map includes ideas on the colour scheme i'd like to use, the title name of my student magazine, features within my magazine such as; competitions, events which were chosen from gathering primary research into the target audience, image ideas for the front cover, double page spreadsheet and the contents pages, the article within the double page spread and topics involved within the student magazine. The title name for my student magazine will be 'Inspire' as the majority of the target audience favoured this title and felt it is used to emphasise the college inspires students, also the imagery I will be using is the front cover of a number of different individual students standing together, then featured images to show features within the magazine such as; sports as on the front cover it will show the event of a sports day. I furthered onto this mind map and developed on from it within the pitch which includes more information and ideas developed, this is a page from my pitch of the established concept which includes layout styles of trends which I will include within my magazine. I also looked into ideas of the colours, topics, images and different name options.

No comments:

Post a Comment