Tuesday 22 March 2011

Pitch Completed

I have now completed my pitch and presented it to 2 Lecturers Andy and Simon and an Assistant Callum, and a combination of group a and b of who were here, and a camera filming my presentation. My presentation was 19 pages including introduction and questions pages, where I stated my initial ideas of; title name, colour scheme, images, fonts etc, backed up with primary research of a questionnaire to the target audience. I stated explanations for my reasons and developing ideas, and portrayed what I will produce for a magazine Front Cover, Double Page Spreadsheet and Contents Page, with deconstructions of similar/existing products, and my mood board showing the theme/mood of my magazine, sketches of the layout of my pages. My initial thought of presenting infront of a possible 2 classes, teachers and a camera, was nerve wracking and I was slightly worried I would just loose my words, however after viewing a couple of my peers presentations I felt confident and understood we were all in the same position, when I presented my presentation I felt confident and explained all my ideas in detail and spoke directly to the audience, I felt my pitch presentation went really well and the audience were engaged and understood were I will be trying to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment