Tuesday 22 March 2011

Questionnaire Anaylsis Complete

I have also produced a questionnaire to ask the target audience suitable questions related to student magazines such as; what topics they'd like to read about, what is the most important aspect which appeals to them on the initial attraction, what colour scheme they feel would work and a choice of title names, therefore I can develop on establish concepts, which I know the target audience will enjoy to read as from gathering information on what they like/dislike. I gained feedback on what the target audience preferred and disliked, I found that out of 4 males and 6 females I asked that the most popular topic to write about within a student magazine was Entertainment and Events, therefore from gaining this information I know if I were to add topics based around these two topics, that the target audience will be intrigued in the new magazine. From the questionnaire results I also found that the most imporant aspect to make it appeal interesting is the layout, therefore I know to focus on the layout thoroughly to enhance the quality and percieve to create the best, clear layout possible. Through asking about colours, I found the favoured colours included; white, blue, black and Green, and through research into colour trends for graphic productions I also found Light blues and Greens are the trend for this year, which can also back it up if I choose the colours Light Blue and Light Green for the colour scheme for my magazine. Through asking what title they found was most appealing, I gave them the options of; Inspire, Achieve, Fresh, Soul and Unique and they chose the title Inspire for the Magazine title which was my initial idea and approach to creating a student magazine as I felt the word Inspire could be used to show the college can inspire students. I am now continueing with Researching into similar/existing products and work on the pitch which will be conveyed to the rest of my class and teachers Andy and Simon, accompanied with a camera to film.


No comments:

Post a Comment